The membership subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March:
Membership is open to all GPs, GPSTs, nurse practitioners, paramedics, physician associates and clinical pharmacists working in primary care. We hope that you will see the benefit of our all round educational package:
- Unlimited access to the 50-60 educational events per annum covering a wide array of topics.
- Access to the last 12 months of recorded webinars in the members area for “on demand” viewing.
- An educational programme that provides both face to face and remote meetings, recognising different learning styles and needs.
- High quality, locally relevant and primary care tailored education with robust learning objectives.
- A responsive education team that listens to your requests and feedback. We are a small team that care about our members wishes and needs.
- A chance to meet other primary care clinicians in the region at our face to face events, talk to secondary care teams and network with sponsors.
Annual Standing Order
Subsidised GP membership
You agree to network with industry colleagues (including pharmaceutical) that kindly support our events.
Nurse Practitioner, Physician Associate, Paramedic & Clinical Pharmacists membership
Please click here for our individual membership form
Please click here for our practice membership form
We are always pleased to welcome new members to BGPERT throughout the year.
The pro-rata membership fees are listed below, please complete and return our new members form after transferring your payment to the account detailed on the form.
|New members when joining in;||GPs||Nurse Practitioner, Physician Associate, Paramedic & Clinical Pharmacist|
|April, May or June||As above||As above|
|July, August or September||£172.50||£150.00|
|October, November or December||£115.00||£100.00|
|January, February or March||£57.50||£50.00|
Retired Members are welcome to attend our meetings free of charge, unless you are paying MDU fees or involved in any paid sessions.
Bath GP Specialist Trainees (GPSTs) are members via the Bath GPVT Scheme. Out of area GP trainees can attend meetings free of charge.ssoc