If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 4th Jan
Hope House Surgery, Radstock, Bath – Salaried GP Required
GP 6 sessions per week - salaried with view to partnership in the future
We are looking for a motivated and committed GP to join our friendly, highly organised and supportive team as a Salaried GP with a potential view to becoming a profit sharing partner. This opportunity comes at an exciting time for the right candidate, as having successfully secured funding as part of the ETTF scheme we have planning permission for a new Health & Community Centre within the town. This flag-ship development is being led by Hope House Surgery and will include accommodation for the Library, Children’s Centre and a community kitchen, alongside modern GP facilities.
We would like applicants who would be actively engaged in developing the practice and who would be dedicated to maintaining our happy working environment. We meet for coffee and lunch daily and encourage all staff to take part in this where possible. Applicants should be dynamic, flexible and patient focused with a desire to promote health and wellbeing in the local community. There will be opportunity to develop clinical interests.
• Semi-rural training practice
• 6500 patients
• SystmOne (TPP)
• Consistently high QoF results
• Actively involved in research
• Excellent location –South of Bath
• Strong links with local practices & community based projects
• Well developed and supportive multi-disciplinary team
• Plans to move to a purpose built Health & Community Centre
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to our Practice Manager, email email@example.com attaching a covering letter and CV.
If you have any enquiries or would like to arrange an informal visit, please contact Anne Davies on 01761 433157
Closing Date: Friday 25th January 2018
Provisional Interview Date: Tuesday 6th February 2018
Added 4th Jan
St Chads Surgery, Midsomer Norton
3 to 6 sessions available from May 2018.
Your personality and enthusiasm will count the most.
We will consider a salaried post, job share or partnership. We are a friendly, fun, forward thinking, supportive and caring team in a mixed rural/urban setting within easy reach of Bath, Bristol and Wells. We are a large thriving PMS training practice with a dispensing branch surgery and have an active interest in research and use System One. If you would like to join us we would love to hear from you whether you have just qualified or have years of experience
Visits are very welcome please contact our Practice Manager Caron Tremaine-Tucker 01761 409882 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 2nd February 2017
Added 28th Nov
New Court Surgery - Salaried GP Required for 1 Years Maternity Cover
Part Time / Full time Salaried GP required from Jan/Feb 2018
• No Duty Doctor – everyone shares the work, routine and same day.
• Limitation of workload – our GP timetable allows for a maximum of 18 patient contacts per session consisting of a mix of face to face appointments and telephone calls.
• 4 Partners plus 2 Salaried GP’s
• Training practice – mentorship available
• Home visiting Specialist Practitioners – as a result low number of visits for GP’s
• Clinical Pharmacist employed across locality
• Minor Illness Nurses
• Active members of Wiltshire CCG
• High QOF achiever’s
• Excellent reputation with patients and healthcare colleagues
• TPP SystmOne
• 10,000 patients
• Close to M4 junction 16 for easy access
• Days/sessions flexible
Enquiries to Jo Osborn, Practice Manager, email@example.com 01793 852302
New Court Surgery, Borough Fields, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire SN4 7AX