If you would like to submit a vacancy to this page, please email the BGPERT team .
NETWORK FOR PRACTICES Ltd
The NfP provide a weekly vacancy bulletin for jobs in General Practice for surgeries in the Wiltshire-Swindon-Bath area.
Click here to download the latest Vacancy Bulletin from the NFP Website.
Job Vacancies & GPs Available
Added 13th August
Salaried GP Required - Spa Medical Centre
We are looking for an energetic, dynamic and patient centred Doctor to work four to six sessions per week in a friendly, innovative and progressive GMS practice, caring for 12,000 patients.
*Would also consider the GP retainer scheme*.
- Six Partners, three salaried GP’s, a stable GP team with excellent retention
- CQC rated “good” with outstanding features
- Training practice, interest in education encouraged and opportunity for training
- High achieving QOF practice
- Surgical Services commissioned by Wiltshire CCG, potential opportunities to develop surgical interests
- Hosted site for Community Dermatology Service
- Opportunity for women’s health interests
- Clinically supported by a dynamic Nursing team, Chronic Disease Management, Nurse Prescribing, Nurse Triage
Integrated Community Team, Older Person’s Nursing team managing a growing patient caseload
- SystmOne and paperlight practice
- Purpose built leased Medical Centre
- Flexible working hours
- On site pharmacy fully integrated with SystmOne
Practice information pack available on request. For an informal discussion please contact Gaynor Cole, Practice Manager on 01225 898010.
If you would like to apply for the position please send your CV with a covering letter to Mrs Gaynor Cole, Spa Medical Centre, Melksham, SN12 6UN, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Informal visits welcome!
Added 9th August
Salaried GP Required - Pulteney Practice
Pulteney Practice are looking to recruit a salaried GP to join their team.
Please click here to view the job description and person specification.
Applicants can email their CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date is anticipated to be 31st August.
Added 11th June
Harptree Surgery - Salaried GP required
We are looking for a Salaried GP to join our rural practice team in the beautiful Mendip Hills, working 6 sessions per week. We have taken great care to offer a manageable workload and excellent work/life balance whilst providing continuity of care for the satisfaction of both patients and doctors. We have recently reduced the number of patients seen daily to enable our doctors to enjoy a good clinical focus, and are continuing to streamline administration with the same aim.
• Enthusiastic, forward thinking and friendly training and teaching practice of 3 partners and 3 salaried GPs with 6,600 patients.
• Operate from two premises – West Harptree and Temple Cloud
• Daily 30-minute coffee/clinical discussion meetings for all doctors on site
• Optional evening clinical meetings with all doctors on alternate months
• 12 face-to-face patient contacts in AM session, 8 face to face patient contacts in PM session.
• Innovative use of communication such as doctors’ WhatsApp group for colleague advice, interesting cases and clinical articles
• 14 visits in total for the practice during May 2018 (averages 2 visits/doctor/month)
• Optional mentoring by GP Partner
• Within a 30-minute commute from Bath and Bristol
• High QOF achievement
• High scores of national patient satisfaction surveys
• Opportunities to teach medical students
• Beautiful views of the Mendip Hills from your consultation room, cows and sheep in the surgery’s field – no need to close the curtains.
• Only 3 nursing home patients registered with the practice
A great place to live:
- Choice of over 6 good or outstanding state primary schools
- Good local state secondary schools
- Beautiful countryside for walks
- Sailing, cycling, caving, fishing nearby
- Excellent country pubs (one with a Michelin star)
- 15 minutes to Bristol International Airport
- 6 sessions/week
- Salary £8500 per session per annum
- Medical insurance paid by the practice
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Commencing date: mid-September 2018
Please contact: Steve Brown, Business Manager, Harptree and Cameley Surgeries
01761 221406 (Harptree) 01761 452205 (Cameley)