We hope that all GPs and Nurse Practitioners in Bath and surrounding areas will see the benefits of our Trust. We provide an all round education package which includes:
- Attendance at any of our 60+ accredited meetings per annum, including full/half day, lunchtime and evening meetings
- A network of Education in the Bath Area
- PowerPoint presentations and information from local meetings
- A wide range of locally based meetings across the Bath area
- Reciprocity with neighbouring Trusts to allow you to attend their meetings
- Full listing, accreditation and co-ordination of all known meetings in our area
- Extensive resources on this website
- Personal advice and mentorship on educational issues available from the team
- Lists of BGPERT registered educational activity for your Appraisal
- Job Vacancies service for your practice, and for Locums seeking work
- Advice, news and links for Appraisal, Revalidation and education
- Help with organising educational events
All this and more . . .
The membership subscription year runs from 1st April to 31st March and the fee remains the same for 2018.
If you have not paid the correct fee by 1st June 2018 you will not be able to book a place on any BGPERT meetings until we have received your payment. Late payment creates a lot of work and deprives the charity of much needed resources.
This year due to changes in data protection, ALL members will need to return a membership form to confirm that BGPERT can store your contact details, please see our Treasurer's letter further information. Please see the Data Protection (GDPR) tab above for our full policy.
Please click here to download our membership form for 2018.
| ||Cheque/Bank Transfer||Annual Direct Debit|
|This is a reduced fee as we secure funding from various companies, including pharmaceutical, to help cover our costs at meetings. In return we ask you to network with industry colleagues at events. |
|GP membership including surcharge||£310.00||£280.00|
|If you do not wish to network with our industry colleagues, we include a surcharge of £100.00.|
|Nurse Practitioner membership||£180.00||£150.00|
We are always pleased to welcome new members to BGPERT at any time of the year, working GPs (including Sessional doctors) and Nurse Practitioners are charged as follows:
|New members when joining in;|
|April - June||As above||As above|
|July - September||£157.50||£135.00|
|October - December||£105.00||£90.00|
|January - March||£52.50||£45.00|
Retired Doctors are welcome to be members with fees waived.
Specialist Trainees (STs) are members via the Bath GPVT Scheme.
STs who are members of other educational trusts may attend most BGPERT events free of charge.